This item uses solar power to recharge the batteries so it is always working after the battery recharged. The Passive Infrared sensor (PIR) detects motion and triggers the ultrasonic speaker emitting a tone that animals can feel and chase away these animals.
-A strong ultrasonic wave to frighten animals. The wave is activated when an animal enters the PIR Sensor range and then the animals feel uncomfortable and will run away from the area.
-A strong flashing LED to scare animals. The strong flashing LED will be activated when an animal enters the area, then the animal will be scared and flee away.
-In order to have better effect, we add alarm sound to scare wild animals.
• Button “Sensitivity” (Left of the backside): You can adjust the item sensitivity and distance. By turning the knob clockwise, you increase the range of protection.
• - Button “Frequency” (Right of the backside): This is to control frequency. By turning the knob clockwise, the frequency will be increased.
• Button “Frequency” position as below:
• - 0: OFF
• - 1: 13.5KHZ-19.5KHZ to repel animals such as mice, rats, dogs, foxes, martens etc
• - 2: 19.5KHZ-24.5KHZ to repel animals such as cats, raccoons, badgers, skunks etc
• - 3: 24.5KHZ-45.5KHZ to repel animals such as bats, birds, rodents etc
• - 4: Alarm and strong red LED flashing lights to scare wild animials
• - 5: Function together mode 1- model 2 - model 3, and turn on strong flashing.
To Assemble and Install
1. Remove the battery compartment on the back; Install 1x18650 size Lithium-Ion battery, and then close the battery compartment. (battery included, so do not need this)
2. Place the unit pointed towards the area that you want to protect (for example, in the flowerbed or against the wall etc.)
3. Remember to choose a place where the solar panel of the top can get as long time sunshine as possible. And avoid the solar panel is covered.
4. If you mount the unit in the ground, insert the spike into the ground carefully. Please leave the spike 12cm or more above the ground. It is suggested that you dig a hole and then insert the unit to ensure no damage occurs.
5. The item can be inserted in the ground, or mounted against the wall, or put the top part directly on the flat surface.
• Infrared sensor angle: 110 degrees
• Detection range: 8-9 meters depending on animals size (the bigger size, the larger range)
• Power supply: solar power +1x 18650 size Lithium-Ion battery, or 5V, 1A adapter. (An USB line is included for you to charge)
• When you charge the item with USB line, blue light will be activated and keep lighting. The light turn to red as charged fully.
• If adapter plugged, the item will keep working, the PIR sensor will not work. But we suggest that when it is charged, do not turn on the item.
• If there are a few days as cloudy or rainy, you can charge the item via the adapter.
• Green LED: indicates the unit is activated.
1. If new battery in the product, and you do not use the item for a long time (more than 1 month), the battery power may be fully released. It is suggested to charge the battery 3-5 times to activate and they will become normal to use.
2. If the battery which has been used for a very long time can be charged fully very soon, it means you need to change the batteries.
3. If the battery cannot be use for a long time, please replace 1x18650 Lithium-Ion battery in the battery compartment. The better quality the battery, the bigger capacity the battery and the better effect the item will be with.
4. Please deal with the abandoned batteries to the recycling center for the used electrical and electronic devices. You can consult the local government for more information.
1. It happens that human can hear part of its range. So put the device as far as possible from human life place. Do not install the device in a children and baby playing ground area.
2. Do not cover up the PIR sensor
3. To clean the device, use damp-soft and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the device.