This User Agreement (Hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the site owner https://hi-nova.com (hereinafter Hi-Nova, Site or Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
The Hi-Nova website is not a media outlet.
By using the site, You agree to the terms of this agreement.
If You do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use Hi-Nova!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- use the information of the website for personal, non-commercial purposes
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration
Administration has the right:
- at your own discretion and need to create, change, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
The user undertakes:
- to ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- do not violate the performance of the site
- do not post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation
- do not use scripts (programs) to automatically collect information and/or interact with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
- maintain the functionality of the site except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibility of parties
- the administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties
- in case of force majeure (fighting, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.).)
The administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource
We are always open for cooperation with the right holders.
If Your exclusive rights to the objects of copyright are violated in any way using this resource (placement of information protected by copyright), the administration is ready to assist you and remove the relevant materials from the site.
In case of disputes, we ask You to send us an e-mail, where you must specify the following:
1. Documentary evidence of Your rights to copyrighted material:
scanned document with a stamp or e-mail from the official mail domain of the company of the copyright holder, or other information that allows you to uniquely identify You as the owner of this material.
2. Direct links to pages of the site that contain data published in violation of copyright.
If we receive an email containing this confirmation, we will remove the copyrighted content from the site within 48 hours.
For questions, please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website policy regarding the processing of personal data (privacy agreement):
1. Personal information received and processed by the site
1.1. For the purposes of this Policy, "user personal information" means:
1.1.1. Personal information that the user provides about himself / herself when registering (creating an account), filling out feedback forms or in another process of using the site.
1.1.2. Data that is automatically transferred to the site in the process of its use with the help of software installed on the user's device, including IP-address, information from cookies, information about the user's browser (or other program with which the site is accessed), access time, address of the requested page.
1.1.3. Data that are provided to the site for the purpose of providing services and/or selling goods and/or providing other values to visitors to the site, in accordance with the activities of this resource:
• registration address
• phone number
1.2 This Policy applies only to this site and does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the user can click on the links available on this site. Other personal information may be collected or requested from the user on such resources, and other actions may be taken.
1.3. The site generally does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by users, and do not exercise control over their legal capacity. However, the site proceeds from the fact that the user provides accurate and sufficient personal information on the issues proposed in the forms of this resource, and maintain this information up to date.
2. Purposes of collection and processing of users ' personal information
2.1. The site collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of services and/or provision of other values for visitors to the Site.
2.2. The user's personal information can be used for the following purposes:
2.2.1. Identification of the party in the framework of agreements and agreements with the site
2.2.2 Providing the user with personalized services and other values
2.2.3 Communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information relating to the use of the Site, the provision of services, as well as processing requests and applications from the user
2.2.4 Improving the quality of the site, ease of use, development of new services
2.2.5 Targeting of advertising materials
2.2.6. Conducting statistical and other studies based on the data provided
3. Terms of processing of the user's personal information and its transfer to third parties
3.1. The site stores personal information of users in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services.
3.2. In respect of the user's personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases of voluntary provision by the user of information about himself for public access to an unlimited number of persons.
3.3. The site has the right to transfer the user's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
3.3.1. The user has expressed his consent to such actions by consent expressed in the provision of such data;
3.3.2. The transfer is necessary within the framework of the user's use of certain services, or to provide goods and/or services to the user;
3.3.3. The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable law within the procedure established by law;
3.3.4. In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Site or third parties in cases where the user violates the User agreement of the Sites.
3.4. When processing personal data of website Users are guided by the Federal law "On personal data".
The terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version is available.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.